Fuels of the Future 2016 – Invitation for sponsors and call for papers
The 13th Conference Fuels of the Future will take place on the 18th and 19th January 2016 in Berlin.
Opportunities for exposition and participation
Companies and organisations interested in promoting their engagement efficiently to a public and targeted audience are offered to support the conference as a partner and thereby present their company. Sponsors can benefit in the following ways:
• Initiate new business contacts.
• Improve information on and acceptance of your products.
• Present progressiveness and technical know-how.
• Create a positive image as an ecology-minded and responsible company.
• Generate the perception of a leadership position on the biofuel market.
• Corporate advertising reaches out to a wide target group due to the presence of a large specialised audience and specialised press.
• Exclusive advertisement in direct mailings via inclusion of your logo in the programme flyer, the proceedings and on the Internet.
Please find more details in the Invitation to Sponsors.
Call for papers
The organizers cordially invite you to participate in the design of the programme for the upcoming international specialist conference on biofuels “Fuels of the Future 2016” in Berlin and to submit presentation proposals.
Is there any topic that you would like to present and to discuss with the representatives from politics and the industry? Or are you currently involved in a project whose results are of interest for the conference participants?
Please find more information and the participation forms here.